2019 Cottage Succession Seminar Series: Cottage Succession –TRUSTING THE COTTAGE Protecting the Family Cottage AND Saving Taxes
– Learn how to “Keep the ‘Family’ in the Family Cottage”
– Feature Speaker: Peter Lillico, Estes Planning Lawyer
– When: Saturday September 21st, 2019 @ 10:00 am – noon
– Location: Great Room, Haliburton Campus of Fleming College, 297 College Drive, Haliburton
– Event Co-Hosts: FOCA, Soyers Lake Ratepayers Association Inc. & Lake Kashagawigamog Organization
– This event is FREE to FOCA members, including all members of the Soyers Lake Ratepayers Association Inc. and the Lake Kashagawigamog Organization, or $10 at the door for non-members.
– Pre-register to secure your space: EMAIL Social@lko.ca & leave your name and number of people attending.
Past LKO Events
- August 24, 2019 – KASH BASH 2019 at the Haliburton Hockey Haven. Thank you to all who attended this very successful event!
- July 20, 2019 – ‘Love Your Lake & Learn all About it‘ event at the Minden Community Centre. Thank you to all who attended this very informative and successful event!
Marsh Marigold: Photo by Wendy Hampson
LKO Conservation Award
Click here for more information and nominate someone today!
The Lake Kashagawigamog Organization is a volunteer-based community organization. The LKO reflects the many common interests of all lake stakeholders including cottagers, residents and businesses within Lake Kashagawigamog’s substantial watershed area.
Join the Sailing Club
Sailors with all types of sailboats and skill levels are welcome to join in the bi-weekly Saturday afternoon races and partake in the social gatherings which follow. Races start at 1:30pm just north of Puffer Island on the main body of the lake. Come join us on the water!
>> Get Involved <<
The LKO relies on the participation and support of its members to carry out important programs to the benefit of all stakeholders on the lake. From the monitoring of water quality to lobbying municipalities on behalf of stakeholders, the LKO represents the unified voice of residents and cottagers alike.
>> See the Benefits <<