Lake Kashagawigamog Organization
If you are interested in any of the following or have other ideas, please feel free to contact any of the LKO directors.
- LKO newsletter:
a) sourcing and/or writing relevant articles
b) submitting relevant photos.
- “Love Your Lake” seminar volunteers e.g. ticket takers, set up/tear down, exhibitor assistance, etc. July 18th
3. Annual General Meeting June 27th: set up/tear down, help with registration
4. Pull out and put in Buoys and Markers (spring and fall) – need a boat
5. LKO executive: become an executive member
6. “Kash Bash” (evening of food and dancing in August 2021)